The following are popular links to health care websites. This information is not intended to replace the advice of your health care provider. This information is for educational and informational purposes only.
- American Cancer Society: cancer.org.
- The Look Good Feel Better program (lookgoodfeelbetter.org) through the American Cancer Society helps female cancer patients improve their appearance and self-image by teaching them hands-on beauty techniques to manage the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation treatments. Sharon Everett of Butler can meet with women individually and assist them with their hair and make-up needs. She can be reached at 660-679-6365.
- Centers for Disease Control: flu.gov – Know what to do about the flu.
- American Heart Association: heart.org.
- Suicide Prevention: suicidepreventionlifeline.org.
- General health information: webmd.com
- Community Blood Center: savealifenow.org/donate-blood
- Donor Portal: https://www.esavealifenow.org/PublicScheduler/Default.aspx/