|Please confirm the patient room number at the Information Desk located in the main lobby before going to inpatient areas.
- Please check with the nursing station before entering a patient room
- Please do not leave children unattended at any time.
- Please do not smoke in the facility, or on the grounds.
- Please comply if asked to leave the room while a patient receives care.
- Please check with the nurse before bringing a patient anything to eat or drink. Do not give patients sweets, alcohol, cigarettes, or medicine.
- Please do not eat the patient’s meals because the staff must record how much the patient is eating.
- Please do not visit the patient if you have a cold or any other contagious condition.
- A family member is asked to stay with all pediatric patients under the age of 12. A lounge chair and a dietary tray will be provided.